Page 5 of 7
Dually Projects \  Sexy...

Sexy...

Dually Projects
views 11355
replies 66
following 24

watahyahknow   +1y
MAN Scania and DAF trucks in europe run airbags from the factory , they have huge 4 link systems and other links to keep the axles under the frame and prevent side to side motion under all circumstances
bdydrped   +1y
balls deep in cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that has got to be the best campyism i have heard yet.

o and yea the truck is pretty kick ass as well.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Glad you liked it, Baby.
hang time mazda   +1y
the truck is badass no doubt. whoever built it was over on the forums at largecarmag talking all kinds of shit saying they were gonna win the build off hands down and didnt even come close to winning.

now, why do they have compressors on it when it has a standard engine driven on it?

also, being convertable is pretty hot, they should have made a top go with it. the dash isnt all that hot in my opinion. i think they should have at least put some gauges in it.

drag, that video was the shit, think i have to go change now. HAHA
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah Drag, the video was sick!
pig rig   +1y
don't get me wrong I like the sound of a cat wound up but as far as that truck being any thing but a fairground cruzer it would be an attintion getter with a radical big block if they had gon that rout something like this

oh yea turn the sound UP

dragnasty   +1y
:cough: bullshit :cough:
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^:lol:^^^
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
oh my god! that truck is the shiat! balls deep in cash...you would have to be to buy a truck and do some crazy shiat like that to it....
pig rig   +1y