threads
Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  About to flip lol need help please!

About to flip lol need help please!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1036
replies 6
following 6

seamlessz24   +1y
Im stuck on how to paint this car!. Everything on the car is shaved so I've always wanted to not do anything crazy as far as graphics. And there is not a good way IMO of a two tone cuz the interior molds to the outside. I've decided to paint the car satin white, but my questions do I do graphics? Simple or wild and how..... What colors ect? The seats are black with white stitching and piping. those are the old wheels and seats
JTB   +1y
if you're just painting it for shits and giggles , i'd do a front to back fade from dark purple in the front to the white in the rear, and do the purple in a ,for a lack of a better word "comet" look
seamlessz24   +1y
My problem is I don't like fades....
WeightLimit   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2012 10:15:51 PM by WeightLimit

One thing I think you would have to figure out if you were doing a graphic/two tone is the interior. If you were to run graphics or whatever on the outside, what would you do for the interior? Solid color or the same graphic?
sik_kreations   +1y
A satin white does nothing for the mods on that, I personally would go crazy on airbrushing and graphics because it wraps around and the possibilities r endless.
JTB   +1y

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2581/kaiser4.jpg

you could also do Winfield style fade, just dont do any skulls or mechanical graphics, what style wheels are you using? you could go 90s style and do cal concept tribal graphics
Page 1 of 1