Page 3 of 4
Dually Projects \  updates...

updates...

Dually Projects
views 6768
replies 34
following 18

onefasthoagie   +1y

chase should have made it a requirement that he posts 1 new pic a week on DS before he sold it to him.
low95xlt   +1y
lol i hear that, maybe i should wander on down to ohio to search for her
aa taco chris   +1y
nice!!!! who milled the wheels and any pics of that?
liljlowrider   +1y
just ask lock he has alot of pics of the milling process he will post up
pig rig   +1y
^^^ yea along with a step by step on how to do it
lockone   +1y
I must have misplaced those pics.
ol blue   +1y
Hey guys I'm new to the sight, and was wondering what tires you guys are running on your duallys. Mine has 24's and one of the tires has a blister so I'm trying to figure out what to replace it with. 295/35/24
post photo
75dually   +1y
I have liked this truck for a long time. I think you should go with the 295 tire you mentioned. It has enough profile to make sure not to take the rim out if you hit a decent pot hole.

What is happening with your paint?
ol blue   +1y
Ok, what brand do you all prefer? The paint is peeling, I plan on going back with a more traditional paint job. Does anyone have any info on this truck? Like who may have done the suspension, old photos, I found the guy who dI'd the motor swap.
75dually   +1y
So these are the pics I have on it. As far as paint companies, I have used PPG for years, and I have nothing but good to say about them. Painted several of my own cars with their products. I all truth you can use most of the top companies and come away with a great looking finish. As they always say it's not the paint, it's all the prep that matters. Keep us up to date as you progress.
post photo
post photo
post photo