threads
Page 2 of 7
Build-Ups \  layn 28s....my 02 sierra we are buiding @ WAREHOUSE CUSTOMS!!!

layn 28s....my 02 sierra we are buiding @ WAREHOUSE CUSTOMS!!!

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3707
replies 65
following 28

layn28s   +1y
its a 4 link 2 to the front 2 to the rear... the pic are thumbnails click on them and they will get bigger!!!!
dumpednshaved   +1y
Cool build but I have to ask, why go with a 50/50 setup? I'm not saying that I haven't ran one in the past cause i have but that was also 10 years ago. Not bashing but just want to know why.
xgolferdude   +1y
Ya its called a 50/50.... It's almost as bad as a monoleaf... That thing will walk all over the road and bind through suspension travel... Please take some time to fix that so u can actually drive it.. looks like a xool project...
layn28s   +1y
i have built numorous trucks with many different setups including 50/50 and never had a single problem with walking much less anything else, if it is setup right there should be no problems... thanks for the intrest though... i went with the 50/50 cause i wanted to do the bags behind the axle with the way i wanted to do the bridge and i am not a fan of all the bars to the rear...
dumpednshaved   +1y
A full reverse is better than a 50/50 and he is right, a 50/50 can cause u to walk. Either way good luck with the build and can't wait to see more.
layn28s   +1y
thanks cant wait to have it done... even tho it will be a while lol
xgolferdude   +1y
Ya man good luck with that... If u can do the work ur doing u can build a proper 4link.... U can shed tabs with a set up like that.. hope it dont but ita happened before... Just add a pair of forwrd facing link bars and dogbones on the rear bars and if will perform better and be safer..
layn28s   +1y
decided to flip the bars foward and do the gas tank in the rear so everything is good now post pics soon!
tuckin22   +1y
nice!!
renny   +1y
lookin guud man