Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 8304
replies 61
following 28

gotbags4   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Lee King said:

Edited: 12/4/2011 2:56:10 PM by Lee King

Cody, We recently did one on 6's and it's set up for 8's. I have a ton of pics that I can email you if you think it will help. Go with a nice front kit. We used the Ekstensive front kit and Nfamus rear.

I just purchased an 07 4 door silverado and just saw ekstensive has a great deal on everything I need to lay my truck out on 24-26's. Was curious about you rear setup also those wheels? offset? and how much your rear end was narrowed.

Last truck I had was a stock floored 93 silverado on 22x10's.
gotbags4   +1y

gotbags4 said:

Lee King said:

Edited: 12/4/2011 2:56:10 PM by Lee King

Cody, We recently did one on 6's and it's set up for 8's. I have a ton of pics that I can email you if you think it will help. Go with a nice front kit. We used the Ekstensive front kit and Nfamus rear.

I just purchased an 07 4 door silverado and just saw ekstensive has a great deal on everything I need to lay my truck out on 24-26's. Was curious about you rear setup also those wheels? offset? and how much your rear end was narrowed.

Last truck I had was a stock floored 93 silverado on 22x10's.

Do you have your old wheels for sale? The ones in this picture? Yes if you could send some pictures, that would be great!BikemanCody@aol.com