Page 3 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Laying out a 2008+ Silverado

Laying out a 2008+ Silverado

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 8305
replies 61
following 28

dbldub01   +1y
My boy's truck done by Ekstensive, originally on 24's set up and now on 6's.
post photo
bagged08   +1y
Edited: 12/2/2011 3:48:13 PM by hardluck13

--------------------------------------------

nautiquess said:

Yeah, thats what the told me, I wasn't knockin Chopin Block one bit.. I understood it was a test dummy... Their new improved kit looks sick for sure. I got a smokin deal on the truck and it was a good start of a new project..... sure you wont recognize it when shes done... Plus Friend/clubmember has one... and Competition fuels creativity so bring on the new bodies!!!!!!

No worries I know what you mean. Can't wait to see your truck when it's done. I've seen your other rides and they were badass sure this will look even better.
nautiquess   +1y

hardluck13 said:

Edited: 12/2/2011 3:48:13 PM by hardluck13

nautiquess said:

Yeah, thats what the told me, I wasn't knockin Chopin Block one bit.. I understood it was a test dummy... Their new improved kit looks sick for sure. I got a smokin deal on the truck and it was a good start of a new project..... sure you wont recognize it when shes done... Plus Friend/clubmember has one... and Competition fuels creativity so bring on the new bodies!!!!!!

No worries I know what you mean. Can't wait to see your truck when it's done. I've seen your other rides and they were badass sure this will look even better.

PICS!!!!!! :)
baggedsilverado   +1y
Kurt at auto core did mine it lays nice and drvives great
post photo
Bentlay   +1y
i love that one /\/\/\ i remember when it was still red with the roof freshly cut off. are you bringing it to severed this weekend?
baggedsilverado   +1y
Edited: 12/3/2011 9:16:02 AM by baggedsilverado

Yea it'll be at severed this Sunday and I remember those days as well fresh cut roof still had stock doors it's came a long way sense then after this show she will be gettin a make over
bagged08   +1y
Edited: 12/3/2011 9:39:49 PM by hardluck13

Lee King   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2011 2:56:10 PM by Lee King

Cody, We recently did one on 6's and it's set up for 8's. I have a ton of pics that I can email you if you think it will help. Go with a nice front kit. We used the Ekstensive front kit and Nfamus rear.
bagged08   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2011 5:37:41 PM by hardluck13