following 12

low95xlt   +1y
nice scooter lilj
damn nice gsxr dorky

fat chic = mopeds i haven't heard that in a while LOL
pig rig   +1y
well hell I got that old kz that I'd trade for a set of semi's
dorkydually   +1y
oh damn, now you done it guys, let me think about it. its hard to say right now cause its gad damn 15 deg outside in stl today. give me some thinkin time. mmmmm semi wheels.

man i need to fix up a moped, my father has at least 5 of them that need little stuff done to them. i think i would get hurt way faster on a moped in stl, people drive like retards. lilj, lets see some bp wheelies on that thing, mabey a highchair or a stoppie
bdydrped   +1y
HEY TWAT GUYS.....

I gotta 02 R6 with 5400 miles on it id trade ya form some semis LOL... figured it wouldnt hurt to ask.
lockone   +1y
Lets see some pics of the R6.
bdydrped   +1y
ill take some tonight after work.
low95xlt   +1y
damn lock will try to trade for anything
liljlowrider   +1y
im thinking if it will ever stop raining here in houston that i might ride that baby to work one day.. it says 30mph on the speedo , the tags are out but maybe the cops wouldnt notice my since i would be goin so dam slow
low95xlt   +1y
hahahah we got some at my work from the 80.s and it says they can go like 75, they are higway capable, damn thing has a floorboard and all i might try to jump it LOL
onefasthoagie   +1y

you can stopie anything with front brakes and wheelie anything with 15 hp that weighs less then 200 lbs if you try hard enough lol.