Page 3 of 9
Dually Projects \  new truck

new truck

Dually Projects
views 13498
replies 81
following 15

liljlowrider   +1y
im gunna but some 22.5's on it and leave it like it is... ive been thinking about getting a programmer... what kind of fuel mileage you geting with it... im getting right at 17.5 now
low95xlt   +1y
ah come on u gotta lower it and at least bag it
dorkydually   +1y
i didnt see any difference. i drive it a little harder too. i get around 17-19 mpg. if you want to lower it, in a few months when i get mine on the airbags and swap the front suspention i will give you a good deal on my djm settup
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^You ought to jump on that, J.^^^
bdydrped   +1y
and ill give ya a good deal on the wheels lock is gonna trade me for my bike. LMAO
lockone   +1y
^^^^
low95xlt   +1y
no harm in trying for that one is there bike for wheels not a bad deal
low95xlt   +1y
no hamr in trying to trade a bike for wheels sounds liek a good deal to me
pig rig   +1y
so lilj when you going to post some pic's of it in the day light? its been three days now AND I know you don't live in alaska
liljlowrider   +1y

let me know what price your talking about and not in a hurry so let me know when your ready...

dam you guys all i wanna do is have a daily driver. now i gotta lower it or bag is with 22,s and body drop it and paint it and then find a daily driver cause of yall

pig i will get some pics today.. its rained here in houston for like 2 weeks strait and finally got a sunny day today so gunna was and clean her up and take some pics... the truck hasnt been washed in atleast a year im guessing .. you and feel the grim struck on the hood . probably gunna have to buff it