Page 2 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Tre5 Customs install on a maxima

Tre5 Customs install on a maxima

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2078
replies 33
following 19

cookiemonster13   +1y
Patrick and Jeremy, I am super excited to see this... I didnt realize it at first that it was that patrick... diggity damn!!! Cant wait!!!
BAGLESS   +1y
--------------------------------------------

cookiemonster13 said:

Patrick and Jeremy, I am super excited to see this... I didnt realize it at first that it was that patrick... diggity damn!!! Cant wait!!!

--------------------------------------------

Lol. Its going to be a very mild build...well...at least for now...haha.
juicedwagon   +1y
cant wait to see more.
k24 rd6   +1y
any slower and you would think I was working on it.

I am pretty sure you will need it done by the 4th?
tre5   +1y
Yep, Patrick is coming back to get it and take it to the Severed show out here on the 4th.
tre5   +1y
Got some work done today...Battery rack with solenoids mounted to the sides.I used the factory bolts for whatever the big resonator thing was.Got the drivers side pump mounted. I had to run the hardlines behind the pump, then over and under the motor and then stagger the bulkheads to avoid the curvature of the unibody rail under the car.Top view.Then I made the upper mounts for the front and rear. On the front the power balls pass through the upper plate and I will be drilling and taping the tops for the grease fitting. On the rear the power ball is welded to the bottom of the plate.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BAGLESS   +1y
Hell yes! Looks great!
HarryBalls   +1y
Nice!! What is the purpose of a macpherson on the rear(from the factory) ? Is that white lithium grease you're using? Im using hi temp/all purpose stuff and its not lasting very long, and i dont have zerk fitting on mine so its kinda a pain in the ass to keep them lubed

tre5   +1y
The purpose? If it was my choice MacPhersons would never be used in cars. They don't ride as good with adjustable suspension (hydro or air) as a double wishbone does. As far as the actual purpose, it's the same as anything... it's the cars suspension. I'm not really sure what your asking though.
The grease on the powerballs is just what they come with. It's not nearly enough to do the job, probably just to keep it from being metal to metal until they are actually used. I use wheel bearing grease on them and always try to make the fitting accessible because they will need grease often to keep the noise to a minimum.
HarryBalls   +1y
The rear wheels dont turn....therefore i dont understand why the they wouldnt make the top of the strut fixed. Just seeing if you had an explanation.