Page 1 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Tre5 Customs install on a maxima

Tre5 Customs install on a maxima

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2069
replies 33
following 19

tre5   +1y
This is Patrick's (of the famous yellowish hardbody, lol) Maxima. I am doing a 2 pump, 4 dump, accumulated setup powered by 3 Kinetik batteries. It is a 4 wheel macpherson strut car and the rear bolts up strangely, so the suspension will be more fun than normal, lol. I am currently waiting on some parts still, so I have gotten done what I can so far. Hopefully parts arrive tomorrow.Kinetiks are here. I am running the 1400 size cells on this car.I got the switches wired and mounted.Gutted the trunk... I was going to mount the pumps down in the spare tire well, but it is a very strange shape so the pumps will be going up top in the right and left corners.not sure what this is, but it's going awaytop of the rear struts are behind the seatsfront struts under the hood
dumpednshaved   +1y
Can't wait to see more. Always love following your builds. What year Maxima?
4DOORWHORE   +1y
i cant wait to see more
sittin_so_low   +1y
sweet, was just on infamousnissan and seen his rims he had and he mentioned he was gonna start on this after sema... love this style maximas...this should be nice..
mista337   +1y
:TUP:
smuel001   +1y
I'll be watching this build too. every setup gets more clean and functional.
BAGLESS   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dumpednshaved said:

What year Maxima?

--------------------------------------------

Its a 94...:)
tre5   +1y
I got all the parts in finally and plumbed up the pumps. Patrick didn't like the end caps that were on the pumps so I made him some new ones!!
post photo
djleighk15   +1y
looks awesome man
2LOW4U   +1y
The end caps are bad ass...