threads
Page 3 of 3
Dually Projects \  A friend of mines wrecker truck..

A friend of mines wrecker truck..

Dually Projects
views 7801
replies 29
following 10

liljlowrider   +1y
?? are they cheaper and what about cost on adaptors?? just wondering cause i think im fixing to get that f 350 in the next wk or two
lockone   +1y
Same prices on the wheels unless you buy them used...I can make the adapters but they are about 1200 per set just because they are single run adapters.
liljlowrider   +1y
i will just go with the 10 lug.. they look better anyways!
lockone   +1y
^^^10-4 on the 10 lug.
pig rig   +1y
that tow truck has a lot of work done to it but I think I would develop a real bad attitude if that pulled up to tow my broken down hunk of crap knowing that I'm about to be butt rapped for a tow bill
dragnasty   +1y

You make a good point!
liljlowrider   +1y
yea he has to pay for that wrecker somehow , i wouldnt want that tow bill either
hang time mazda   +1y
i agree with you guys on cost of tow also. only problem is, the cost of the trucks before doing all that work to them is getting higher and higher. me and my family own a towing company, and we just bought a few new truck, and let me tell you, 2 new trucks just cost us about a 1/4 million. that truck i posted is about 60k standard.

so all together towing cost is going up wether the truck is fixed up or not, and it really sucks.
pig rig   +1y
I don't know about there but here the legit tow outfits are so heavly controled by the state police that it cost big money to stay in conpliance
liljlowrider   +1y
here is houston the countys are stepping n and try to control the wrecker drivers..

we had a wrecker driver bring in a motorcycle that had been wrecked(95 ninja 500) and the tow bill was $700 the bike wasnt even worth that.. how can you have a 700 tow bill for a motorcycle?