threads
Page 4 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  Ekstensive killin it again.

Ekstensive killin it again.

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2918
replies 45
following 41

stlowburban   +1y
Window is painted and that's not Bill's Kodiak, it's Ricky's. I'll look for the pic of the window welded up.
Whiplash   +1y
I knew it wasn't Tahoe glass cause it's too short but doesn't the burb have a mild curve at the bottom of the window anyway. When I first saw this, it looked as if the glass was custom cut and flush mounted so it makes total sense for it to be painted on. Bill, Bill. Bill... you trying to trick us? :-)
dawgpimp   +1y
no side windows.......that means its a two door panel van. like the HHR's big brother. still sick as hell.

i didn't even notice the truck skin until i saw the build pics. when they do something and your not sure what they did, that means they did it well.

lowrthnu92   +1y
He did the window trick on the astro van too
laydsuzu   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Whiplash said:

I knew it wasn't Tahoe glass cause it's too short but doesn't the burb have a mild curve at the bottom of the window anyway. When I first saw this, it looked as if the glass was custom cut and flush mounted so it makes total sense for it to be painted on. Bill, Bill. Bill... you trying to trick us? :-)

--------------------------------------------

"YEAH!.......aww....."

still looks sick! thats alot of sheetmetal work, good job guys!
Gonzalez Kustomz Fab Shop   +1y
WOW! that's all I have to say is WOW!
YUH8IN96   +1y
looks so sick Ekstensive is always putting out some crazy shit.

got a question though was it supposed to have glass in it or was it suppoed to be the way that it is now?
fknlowjeep   +1y
I love it!! I wonder why they chose to weld up the windows and then paint windows on it?
SeveredTX   +1y
Thank you everyone. It was another work our ass off till we wanted to kill each other and then keep going build. We did this in 5 solid weeks. It was a running Suburban when we pulled it apart. In fact if anyone wants to buy a factory frame we have one for sale. The back windows were not planned to be welded up but we had to do it this way. It turned out to be alot more work then if they were glass. There was no replacement glass out there in the size we needed so we would have spent 3000 and 8 weeks to get 2 windows made. So we said f that. it took a crazy amount of metal and body work to weld those in and hope we never have to do it again. Again thanks for all the complements.