threads
Page 3 of 5
Full Size Truckin General \  Ekstensive killin it again.

Ekstensive killin it again.

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 2912
replies 45
following 41

white92   +1y
Well FUCK MY FACE!!!!! Thats just badass!! They build some crazy cool rides over there! I always love seeing their latest creations. Truely inspirational work!! Keep it up guys!
katfish   +1y
this thing is sick. I may be wrong but that looks like the whole frontend off of Tims Blue chevy they done last year
lowrthnu92   +1y
Edited: 10/30/2011 10:07:36 PM by lowrthnu92

--------------------------------------------

wickedinsides said:

they added the bedside from a chevy truck. and as far as using a suburban, look at the older 2 door tahoes and see if it looks more like a cut down suburban or 4 door tahoe. the back glass is the same length on a suburban and you dont have to worry about how the rear door and jambs are shaped around a wheelwell on a tahoe.

I didnt even think about the back glass and i was gonna say the same thing about the rear wheel openings

KatFish said:

this thing is sick. I may be wrong but that looks like the whole frontend off of Tims Blue chevy they done last year

looks the same yes, off of colorblind it is not
CUB   +1y
Edited: 10/30/2011 10:48:37 PM by CUB

Edited: 10/30/2011 10:47:37 PM by CUB

jspotmcd   +1y
I wouldn't believe it, if I didn't see it.. truly raising the bar.. astonishing.
Fnlow69   +1y
WOW, absolutely badass!! not sure on the flush front bumper but damn that things soo bad!
LaidNeon   +1y
wow i love that the plastics have been shaved from the hood. so much attention to detail, i cant wait to spend hours looking at this thing in person
driptruck   +1y
Not only is the Blazer bad but Bill's truck changes colors so often you would think its a camilion! Looks sick as well! If I won the lotto tomarrow I would hunt them down at SEMA and get a blazer started. Extensive is the #1 shop of all time in my book. Very impressive! If TV execs knew what to actually look for these guys would be on prime time with this stuff.
BAGGED90   +1y
i had just read a little bit ago on tim donnelson's fb page that the rear side glasses are painted on.
texas sledin   +1y
STUPID SICK!!!!