Page 2 of 5
Dually Projects \  new mex..dually

new mex..dually

Dually Projects
views 13331
replies 46
following 16

liljlowrider   +1y
i remember seeing that truck at lowrider shows,, the detail that lowrider guys put into there rides in just insane.. i went through my lowrider phase ..

but kinda grew out of it
krewzlo   +1y
I did throw up in my mouth and all over the floor.
lockone   +1y
WOW is all I can say...while shaking my head...but the lowrider guys do pay attention to detail.
balcar   +1y
Attention to detail? yes, some do, but most do not give a crap, crappy bass boat flake, no fenders allign up, white spray painted undercarage, etc. I have lost LOTS of respect for lowriders over the years. Being frisked going into a car show is bull shit, the attitude that lowrider mag pushes sucks. The above truck looks good, very well done from the looks of it in the pic. I still like tandem trucks.
lockone   +1y
The average flake job uses 40-50 lbs of flake and 7-8 gallons of clear or more. That is one of the main parts why the fender gaps are always off becuase they have to widen all of the gaps to get the parts to fit again. Some are done right and some are half-assed. I only like certain ones.
liljlowrider   +1y
on that blue truck that i wrecked i had ALOT of flake (didnt weight it by the pound though) but i did have to put about 4 gals of clear on it to be able to sink all the flake in it
low95xlt   +1y
to each his own its tasteefully in its own way
b dime   +1y

Thats what I was thinking
souf star   +1y
fender gap........fender gap........hmmmmm well
liljlowrider   +1y

ebay