Dually Projects \  A few pics...

A few pics...

Dually Projects
views 5095
replies 27
following 16

jcampbell1180   +1y
I GOT IT!!!

I got it right away. It made me laugh. Good one, Husk.
pig rig   +1y
I have seen pic's of that carpenter sedan a long time ago and thought it was cool
bdydrped   +1y
i didnt see this yesterday or i woulda chimed in husk... LOL

at least they didnt shine the tires up.... left the dirt on em when they drug it outta the feild

looks like is got some good potentional thoguh, if they put as much work into gettin the bodywork straight to go with the motor and wheels.... if they leave it like that ill smack the owner if i ever see em( yea yea easy to say when im 15hours away )
burntup   +1y
that is a basass car
lockone   +1y
^^^Rollin' clean Burntup
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^werd^^^
teeleton   +1y
Sorry guys, but a proper ratrod just means that it's a period rod. In other words, you built a hotrod as if it was built in the 50s. That means no disk brakes, no custom chrome 20s, and certainly no dual overhead cam supercharged engines. Technically, that car is a Kustom, but it's not nearly glossy enough for that class. It's basically a schizophrenic piece of crap that was built by someone who couldn't be bothered to know what the hell he was building.

Teeleton
maz89   +1y
yeah... well, I'd drive the shit out of that schizophrenic piece of crap...... after changing that god awful, man, that guys mom should of swallowed, freakin interior!!!
tofnlows10   +1y
badass!
huskerdually   +1y
I think the term rat rod came from people moving the rats out and just driving it.

The problem is everything has to be defined. Just build what you like and if you don't like what someone else builds just remember it wasn't your money he spent.