threads
Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  1, 2, Freddy's coming for you!

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 535
replies 8
following 7

seanb   +1y
Did this a while back but thought with Halloween around the corner it would be a good time to roll it out.

avs_jason   +1y
Paint job looks bad ass. Awesome work...
dumpednshaved   +1y
Amazing work as always Sean. Keep up the great work, everything you do turns out insane.
seanb   +1y
Thanks fellas! I had done this motif in a monochromatic lime once before on the same bike but he wanted it in full color. Imagine my disappointment to find out he wrecked it and it basically exploded! (he's okay... bike is toast.)
Roulette   +1y
VERY Sik!
mazrod   +1y
Now thats bad ass! Makes me want to come down to Hampton to have my Mazda done. Now I just gotta figure out how to tell my buddy he sucks at airbrushing. Sean I have a huge job for you when I get more $$$$$$
seanb   +1y
Thanks for the props. About your buddy's airbrush skills, don't beat 'em down too much because we all start somewhere and I've had about 24 years of practice. I know I'm still trying to improve and I bet your friend will be even better this time next year. Bring your project anytime.
FluffyFreak   +1y
thats wicked man!!!! Freddys the baddest of the bad guys hands down! too bad dude wrecked that bike! glad hes ok tho
Layumon22s   +1y
nice as always sean. One day you'll spray mine if I ever get around to it
Page 1 of 1