Page 2 of 4
Dually Projects \  blew my bags

blew my bags

Dually Projects
views 5691
replies 31
following 16

lockone   +1y
I dont sale the 2107s...I sale the 9000, 9001, 9002, 9011, 9034. Dont know which one is the equivalent to the 2107s but they range from 67 each to 199 each. The 9011 and 9034 are both 199 each and the others are 67 each. All of them also have a 1/4" ports.
low95xlt   +1y
wow did it do any kind of damage anywhere else?
liljlowrider   +1y
i had a friend of mine in his caprice wagon get drunk one night and decided to turn his regulator up to bout 600psi and blew both front bags like that
balcar   +1y
I have a set of those I think in storange, they were the air ride technology ones from a old bag setup. I'll check this week.

PS, there is no women have been photographed in this reply
liljlowrider   +1y
at phils sig.
Post was last edited on Jan 01, 2007 02:01. This post has been edited 1 times.
pig rig   +1y
OK here's the big question what makes bags fail ,I'm always reading about some one blowing a bag. so whats the cause
balcar   +1y
2 much pressure, not enough weight on the bag with 2 much pressure, or they rub on something. (the problem with most of them)
huskerdually   +1y
I want to know why that is the only pic we have ever gotten of howard flatty's dually. You been holding out on us. I want to see more pics.
dragnasty   +1y
I would definately say the cause of that would be too much pressure. Those bags arent designed for hoping. I doubt you put too much weight on them. I had those on TowNasty and it wouldnt ever squat when I hooked the trailer up.