Page 2 of 2
Dually Projects \  What I ahve been doing lately

What I ahve been doing lately

Dually Projects
views 3510
replies 17
following 8

liljlowrider   +1y
good looking projects!! one question on the white chevy truck where in the world did yall mount the comp. fuse box and anit loc bracks at???
boilermaker   +1y
We modded that stock brackets, made some new ones, and cabled some metal together to get them on top and around the driver tub. Came out pretty good actually. The tubs are setup for a 22" on the body

thread post photo
boilermaker   +1y
Spent bout 7 hours last night bending tube for the bag mounts, suspension mounts, and the wishbone link. Its starting to come together. Still lots of small tubes to be added for support along with some other trick small tubing work.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
Tubing rulz. Hey lemme know if you need any lazer cutting. That backhalf just screams for some truck stuff.
liljlowrider   +1y
lookin really good
pig rig   +1y
youv'e been a very busy boy, that second camaro looks a lot like the convert. thats in my budys garage but I think you salvaged more sheet metal the he did

after seeing your tube bending skills I want to know if you've retubed many boilers
low95xlt   +1y
wow that looks a freakin mazing wow hands down one of the best frames i ahve seen done
boilermaker   +1y
retubed a few hundred boilers in my lifetime!!

The tube work looks badass when done, but damn my head was about to explode from doing all the math. Takes to many figures to get a tube bent just the right angle, lenght , etc. I still got a lot more to do to