Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  What I ahve been doing lately

What I ahve been doing lately

Dually Projects
views 3511
replies 17
following 8

boilermaker   +1y
Well guys I don't post to much over here staying so busy I can't find the time to play to much. Just wanted to show everyone what me and my shop has been doing the past few weeks. We are busy as hell considering I only do it at night and one weekends. Shop is slammed full with 3 rides and a motorcycle. Here are some pics of finished rides this year and some ongoing projects.

This is my 69 Camaro called "Shop Beater" that we finished up at the first of the year. Car now resides outside of Hollywood, CA and is going to be features in Popular Hot Rod soon. Car was done all in house at Fletchers, from the sheetmetal replacement, paint, interior, stereo, etc!!

The start!!
/projects/albums/69/shell1.jpg

The Finished product
/projects/albums/69/Chad_046_2.sized.jpg
/projects/albums/69/6_G_001.sized.jpg
/projects/albums/69/8_G_001.sized.jpg
/projects/albums/69/1_G_004.sized.jpg
boilermaker   +1y
Here is a customers truck. WE did a full bag setup with KP 6 link rear! Also did a full custom bed and one off custom front inner tubs. Truck is daily driven

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
boilermaker   +1y
This is a ongoing customer project at the shop. Customer is a local doctor I have known for many years. Truck is a 1948 Dodge 1/2 ton that his dad bought new in 48. Truck is a real bucket, lots of rust and the hardest thing in the world to find parts. We have actually three trucks and are still looking for parts to make one whole truck.

thread post photo

Back cab wall was a little rusty, so we cut it out and added a cab from a donor truck!
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
boilermaker   +1y
This is another ongoing project for a fellow Aftermath club member. Truck is a 02 Ford F-150. We are doing a one off stock floor body drop from firewall back. Truck has a 2x4 rails under the cab and from the cab wall back is all custom 1.5" DOM round tube. Truck features a one of a kind under teh axle frame! Truck still gets 14" lift in the rear, but the frame is under the rearend!!

As I got it, bagged and laying frame on Status 22's
thread post photo

2x4 frame
thread post photo

Rear frame clip
thread post photo

thread post photo
boilermaker   +1y
Finally there is my newest Camaro project. This is a 69 original RS/SS 350. 4 speed car. So what do you with something like that you cut it up of course. I don't restore, I customize!! lol Car will be featured at SEMA 2007. Running some new wheels from Intro's ID Luxury brand, and lots of other custom goodies

The start, after we removed all teh rusty panels, there wasn't much left
thread post photo

New sheetmetal installed
thread post photo

The 650 HP Stroked 402" LS2
thread post photo

The 18x8 and 20x12 wheels from Intro
thread post photo

thread post photo
low95xlt   +1y
good god man thatfirst camaro is sic, the last one is even sicker..
nice work on the trucks, that frame under the axle is nice
good work man good work, any plans to get another dually in the works
>
boilermaker   +1y
I love my camaros. Plus I don't have to worry about trying to sell it to a bunch of broke mini truckers. These old guys have money and spend it freely!!

I am planning another dually now. But nothing real crazy like the last couple. Probably going to be trading in my 06 Tundra on a 05-06 Ford F-350 dually. Doing a nice static drop on some one off 24's and be able to hook to my new 42 foot trailer I got on order.

Heres teh finished outlook for the new camaro

thread post photo
oldskewlkool   +1y
nice shit, we built a camaro like that 2 yrs ago that got the cover of HOT ROD mag.
maz89   +1y
Hell ya! Mad props brotha! Keep up the good work!
lockone   +1y
Lookin good.