Page 2 of 2
Dually Projects \  what my boss did??

what my boss did??

Dually Projects
views 4098
replies 18
following 12

huskerdually   +1y
Not sure I like it. But it aint my truck. The airbrush work looks good.
aa taco chris   +1y

haahha I watched Chip foose do it on site when i was there during a filming of overhaulin... does seem like everyone does it as long as it's not 5 coils im not sure its a huge deal either.
oldskewlkool   +1y
i like it
huskerdually   +1y
You think that is bad? I used to work at this body shop, the owner had this 35' formula boat w/ twin supercharged 454's. It was the biggest cobbled together piece of crap you'd ever seen. Anyhow he just had gotten done putting one of the motors back together and back in for the 3rd time(whole other story) and wanted to haul it to the lake but his 99 crew cab ford was having tranny problems or something(he didn't take care of nothing). So he had one of the old small ford broncos(70's). Out back we had towed in a 90's bronco it had a reciever hitch on it and his bronco didn't have nothing. He had me take the reciever hitch off the newer(bigger) bronco cut the ends off of it,narrow it and weld it back together. Then he had me weld it to the frame of his bronco. At that point he hooked up his boat hauled it halfway to the lake and the tranny went out in his bronco.
liljlowrider   +1y
my whole think is just like the old phrase says (you gotta pay to play) and some things you just shouldnt be cheap and cut corners on:lol:

now my bosses truck is too low in the front(i made him mark where to cut the springs) and he wants me to just cut out a hole in the inner fender , which is fine with me but when i replaced the fender(oh yea be wrecked already) he bitched my out because when i jammed the fender he said it didnt match the factory because it was too shiney, now he wants me to cut it that sure in the hell aint factory
jcampbell1180   +1y
No offense, but you boss sounds like a douche.
maz89   +1y
give'em the ol' "Campy dirty dog bitch slap"! that oughta set things straight!
jcampbell1180   +1y

I'm just sayin...
liljlowrider   +1y
yea he can be a ass sometimes