Build-Ups \  4 door 98 blazer 22 and 24's bodydroped

4 door 98 blazer 22 and 24's bodydroped

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4961
replies 61
following 16

framescr8pintoy   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2011 3:42:19 PM by framescr8pintoy

parts scattered all over including seats, they claimed it was all just put out there the night before
post photo
framescr8pintoy   +1y
" border="0" alt="" />BEST PART: THEY SAID IT WOULD BE READY BY THE TIME WE ARRIVED TO PICK IT UP, THEY OPEN THE DOOR AND THIS IS WHAT WE SEE INSIDETHIS IS MY FAVORITE, THEIR BODY DROP, THAT IS OVER AN INCH FROM TOUCHING THE GROUNDBACK HOME GETTING READY TO RIP INTO IT
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
4drbdblazer   +1y
Thanks Jason for the pics can't believe them guys o yea I noticed today they cut the harness for the exhaust emissions theres about 10 wires in the bundle.
j&jkustomz   +1y
Well I have to back the guy up on one thing.. He didn't lie to ya about all that stuff just getting put there! It really did cause he just started working on it that day! LOL... I learned the hard way myself. My Ranger sat there for 4 months while I was working out of town. Came home and nothing was done. Soon as I got there I told him something had to give.. Took us one Saturday to do the body work.. SO my question is "why did my truck have to sit there for 4 months in the weather when it could have sat in my Garage?" I seen your truck there for a long time and I ask him when he planned on working on it and he never could give me any answers.. Hate you had to go thru this plus drive all that way to find what you found. Good luck on the build.. It looks good so far..
4drbdblazer   +1y
either way he fucked it up I don't even have my engine he said he swapped out when I he swapped frames and the wireing harness is all cut to shit. He's lucky he lives so far away now. I didn't figure the motor part out untill I started digging into the truck. the exhaust bolts are still rusted shut and the bell house bolts haven't been touched. I don't know how he stays in buisness. I've done more in two weeks than he did in 10 months and a week of that was unfucking what he did.
j&jkustomz   +1y
The engine was swapped out cause I pulled the motor out of the two wheel drive cause it was knocking.. Now the wiring harness I have no clue about that.. I know he dint put the time in that should have.. Your more then welcome to contact me and I can tell ya more about the build..
bukfidy   +1y
Did you have any receipt or paperwork for the work that was supposed to be done ? I would take pictures of all the damage, and file a lawsuit.
4drbdblazer   +1y
I live to far away...I got my money back that I gave them but I'm still out the cost to redo it and the gas and time to go get it both times they said it was complete.
4drbdblazer   +1y
Still in Africa 3.5 more weeks. Been buying parts and ready to get back in the garage. Get some more pics up soon.
mrbarky   +1y
cant wait to see some updates Im building one that will be on 22's when I'm done