Page 1 of 7
Build-Ups \  4 door 98 blazer 22 and 24's bodydroped

4 door 98 blazer 22 and 24's bodydroped

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4938
replies 61
following 16

4drbdblazer   +1y
Here is a follow up of my build I currently started. Its was suppose to be done by a shop in Mobile, AL called AR Kustoms. I droped it off in October of last year for a basic bag and bodydrop on 20's. Suppose to be 4 months. I got back from Afganistan to pick it up and it wasn't done. 10 months later we drove to AL to get it and it was suppose to be almost done. They destroyed the truck. The bodydrop was an inch from the ground still. They had small ass 4-link bars, swap my motor for someone elses motor put my interior outside and the animals ate my brand new seats that I sat on maybe 30 times and my painted plastics were flaking and scratched. So Now we are doing it ourselves and I will try and put some more pics up from when we picked it up. The pick of it on the trailer is coming back to Las Vegas from AL. Thanks to my new Severed Ties friends for all the support. Never met a more helpfull and friendly bunch of people they represent what Mini Truckin is all about friends family and a good time.
4drbdblazer   +1y
first blood she claimed
BSGcustoms   +1y
wow that sounds rough, glad you were able to get it back
4drbdblazer   +1y
yea I almost left it there but my friend talked me into to dragging it back and finnishing. It will be a long road but worth it. Just wish shops like that would get theres sometimes they have been doing this for 3 years that I know of now.
low mazda   +1y
The flags in the windows of the Titan gives it all away. It won't be any good!... HAHA. Bustin balls from an UGA fan. Good luck on the build and hope to see it soon!
4drbdblazer   +1y
we moved to Vegas from Warner robins, GA I just hope our new team pulls it together this year
framescr8pintoy   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2011 3:31:06 PM by FXDGRND

what we found when we arrived to pick it up
post photo
framescr8pintoy   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2011 3:25:13 PM by framescr8pintoy

post photo