pics of what i tarded cadidually for

Dually Projects
views 6728
replies 40
following 12

cadidually   +1y
working oin the body drop guys dont worry by spring shell be done hopefully
dorkydually   +1y
just do yourself a favor and dont go to clean cut. owners a joke. i would say i would help you do it yourself but i just got my dually and damn i got to play with it
guilty by design   +1y
Who you having do the bodydrop?
cadidually   +1y
not sure lock sound promising but hes far so not sure still looking around and getting prices i would like to help with the process i just dont have the room to do it so with all that said not sure all advice is nice
cadidually   +1y
dorky dually were the f do you reside around the stl who around here can do it and a good job at that i really dont no about places around the lou
lockone   +1y
Cadidually I got a buddy that used to live in the STL and could probably get him to pickup/deliver for some gas money. His family used to own C-Moe's strip club if you have ever heard of that.
dorkydually   +1y
i live behond weber chevy on olive. i dont know about many shops in stl that would know how to do it right either. i think sick side might be the closest that i would trust. i have the whole room problem too, all my work gets done in the driveway. i did everything on the wagon in the driveway besides the ragtop( garage for that one). where do you live in stl? i know there are some guys around town but not to many.
cadidually   +1y
same here dont know anybody i trust to do it right i talked to a guy from oklahoma city jake from fat fabrication he said he do a stock floor for 2200 not sure thougha s for you dorky dually in live in saint chuck of 94 and 70 i no all about the driveway shit to try a whoile bag set upo in a driveway lol
dorkydually   +1y
yeah boy. when it gets nicer out we need to meet up. my truck isnt much right now but would like to see your fullsize.
cadidually   +1y
for sure just let me know playa well go tear something up