threads
Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  looks like someone liked my paint job...

looks like someone liked my paint job...

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 533
replies 9
following 9

layingnutz   +1y
Edited: 9/4/2011 8:04:02 PM by LAYINGNUTZ

someone just sent me a link to the coverage of this weekends all star event.. there was an f150 that looks a lil bit like mine... i sure am glad i re-painted mine since.. heres mine from blooddrag 2010.and heres the one that looks a lil like mine.... hmmm
90yota   +1y
umm...yeah thats quite similar...I guess you should be flattered or something?..i dunno
twotonemaz (johnny)   +1y
Looks way better on your truck bro.
mrbarky   +1y
Yeah def looks better on yours. But your new paint looks killer
nissandoordragger   +1y
i atually like the paint on the lifted one alot better
Layumon22s   +1y
man I saw a guy who copied my exact design but at least changed the colors up. this is just ridiculous. actually thought you sold your old panels until i went back and saw the pictures of you sanding the paint off the truck
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
the blade graphic easy but not, did one on a charger and learned its all about angle and less is more ....really hate the cheese cut outs in it
relaxedmitch   +1y
And you copied it from someone else, that paint job has been done since the 90's. Be flattered....he liked it...just like you liked it when you saw it somewhere else. If I got butt hurt, or called out every person that copied one of my color combos, graphics, or overall designs, it'd be a fulltime job calling them out. Like I said, be flattered.
layingnutz   +1y
ya i am flattered. im also glad its been repainted since.. i was just sayin.. i didnt get all butt hurt and if thats how u think i came across fine.. but i am flattered. and as far as copying someone else before i wasnt goin for that. when it was taken to the paint shop i told him to come up with something and thats what he did.. so if it was copied sorry hope they were flattered too.
sik_kreations   +1y
theres a fine line between copying and referencing. i had a rhino paint job copied exact by another shop.. i was pissed.. technically i could have gone to court over it.. but it would have cost alot of money for no return. sucks it happened.. but atleast they like yours enuff to copy it.
Page 1 of 1