Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  AZ ART MOBILE GRAPHICS ONLY IN AZ

AZ ART MOBILE GRAPHICS ONLY IN AZ

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 509
replies 5
following 4

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
AS OF AUGUST 30 WE WILL BE OFFERING MOBILE GRAPHIC PAINT WORK IN AZ FOR NOW.UP TO FOUR COLORS W/CUSTOM AIRBRUSHING $2000 UP TO SEVEN COLORS W/ AIRBRUSHING $3000WORK DONE IN ONE TO TWO DAYS STARTING ON A FRIDAY EVENING FINISHING ON SUNDAYWE PREP AND DO ARTWORK NO BODYWORK SO THIS IS FOR THE CLEAN STRAIGHT BASED AND CLEARED CAR OR TRUCKCLEAR COAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTYALL EVIRO BASE AND SAFE NO MESS NO OVERSPRAYTWO MAN CREW COMPLETED BEFORE PAYMENT OPEN TO GARAGE WORK, OR EVEN IN YOUR DRIVEWAY

WORK WILL BE DONE BY MYSELF,MY APPRENTICE OF FIVE YEARS, AND POSSIBLY MY PREP GUY

I WILL ALSO BE STARTING A LONG OVERDUE AIRBRUSH JOB THAT IS SITTING IN A GARAGE WAITING FOR ME SO I WILL POST SOME PICS ON HERE AT THAT TIME TO SHOW YOU ALL THIS PROCESS

IF YOU ARE IN AZ AND POSSIBLY INTERESTED LET ME KNOW 602 760 9339 IF NOT KEEP THIS THREAD POSITIVE AND ON TOPIC THANKS....
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
bump
01lowtaco   +1y
this is something I am very interested in waiting for a rendering to be completed so i can go from there.
bodydroped2   +1y
hey guys i have a quistion.been talking to my girl an she is wanting to paint her truck..ill try to explain what we have talked abought..
its an 08 dodge quad cab its lifted on 38's.an its the stock bright silver.what she wants is to do a two tone on it.she wants it to be almost like a ghost pink on top an where it comes off the hood to go in to some flames running down the doors.maybe a a purple pin stripe? an she wants to keep the bottom the stock silver.

can you gimme some ideas? or suggestions? thanks.
seanb   +1y
Not to thread jack but for what you described I'd recommend just going with an intercoat clear for the top half. Mix in a pearl that's heavy on the pink side and maybe a touch of magenta Kandy. Then break the two halfs with a flame pattern and run a purple stripe over the edge then re-clear everything. Good luck!
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
--------------------------------------------

bodydroped2 said:

hey guys i have a quistion.been talking to my girl an she is wanting to paint her truck..ill try to explain what we have talked abought..its an 08 dodge quad cab its lifted on 38's.an its the stock bright silver.what she wants is to do a two tone on it.she wants it to be almost like a ghost pink on top an where it comes off the hood to go in to some flames running down the doors.maybe a a purple pin stripe? an she wants to keep the bottom the stock silver.

can you gimme some ideas? or suggestions? thanks.

--------------------------------------------

i will think about it and get back to you after sema bro
Page 1 of 1