threads
Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  Tacoma "Spindle Spacers"....

Tacoma "Spindle Spacers"....

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1833
replies 3
following 4

Tacon19s   +1y
Edited: 8/11/2011 12:27:46 PM by Tacon19s

I have heard alot about these things. How are you guys that are running them making them? I have been told you have to drill out the spindles and tap the holes for longer grade 8 bolts and some other ways of doing it. I have also been told however much you space the spindle up, you should section that much down out of the upper ball joint mount(on the spindle). I just want some clearification.

Long story short........I hate having flipped ball joints. I wanna make a 1 1/2" - 2" spacer that will sit on top of the lower ball joints and below the spindles to space them up. It just seems like a logical alternative....

Any info to help me and everyone else out is appreciated

Oh, and incase you dont know...I have owned a set of BIO drop spindles when my truck was on 20s. I ran through hard times though and had to sell them. I just dont have that kinda money now a days so dont tell me that I need to call Max. I have spoke with him alot and would love a set but its not happening.

There are guys getting around having to buy a $750 set of drop spindles.......I wanna be one of them.
thomasd   +1y
I make them but i also fab drop spindles for tacomas ... hit me up if ur interested .
i8nt2lo   +1y
I've got Catfish's spindle spacers on my taco. Works great and I know they've improved. That and a raised steering = laying flat frame with no z. I recommend them...:ROCKON:
Page 1 of 1