Page 1 of 2
Toyota Trucks \  67 Stout from MN

67 Stout from MN

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1451
replies 11
following 9

dc_style   +1y
Hey all, just thought I'd show you what I recently picked up. 1967 Toyota Stout, bought it out in WA and just recently had it shipped back to the Midwest where I've never seen another, I'm assuming rust probably got to them. I'll be doing a body swap onto an 86 drivetrain to make things cheaper. Plan it to keep this bag the truck as low as it can go while keeping a fairly factory stock look to it. I'll update often once I get everything together. Hope you all enjoy.

After getting my plates, I took it on it's first drive. The truck is all original and runs like a tank.

Here it is back at my place with my bobber in back.

Plans, but different of course. I'm sure all of you have seen this one before.

ur2highmn   +1y
better bring both the bike and the truck out to show off showdown this weekend.
rolnlow   +1y
Edited: 7/27/2011 12:31:59 PM by rolnlow

Edited: 7/27/2011 12:31:13 PM by rolnlow

check out my buddys stout here in Iowa

rolnlow   +1y

NCsteven   +1y
man i love Vons truck
dc_style   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ur2highmn said:

better bring both the bike and the truck out to show off showdown this weekend.

Where's the show? Info?
dc_style   +1y

rolnlow said:

Sweet!! More info or build thread? I'll be going 22r but very close to what I want it to be.
rolnlow   +1y
I think he has some build pics on his facebook laodies kustomz
ur2highmn   +1y
we have a facebook page with info, show off showdown, its in shakopee mn july 29-31. bikini contest, kickball tournament and national magazine coverage. check it out and hope to see you there.
madmazdawg   +1y
Edited: 7/28/2011 1:00:22 PM by madmazdawg

WOW picked it up in WA huh? Maybe they are a NW thing HAHA... A buddy and I picked up 3 of them from an OLD bodyshop here in Oregon right off I-5 one for me one for him and a parts truck and I picked up a '93 S-10 4.3L V-6 with 50,000 for suspension and motor and my buddys is going straight axle 4 wheel drive. Havent started on it yet I have too many others going on right now but keep us updated on your progress brotha...