Page 3 of 5
Dually Projects \  Here you go Fellas...SEMA day 1

Here you go Fellas...SEMA day 1

Dually Projects
views 9025
replies 49
following 15

bigryan   +1y
nah We pulled the Wheels off and put CenderBlocks... The tires Started to dryRote after bout 10 years lol
lockone   +1y
Here is round 2 of the pics...Got several of the kodiak not what I was expecting to see but it is still awesome....Enjoy the pics.

notlowenoughf350   +1y
thread post photo

please tell me you have more pictures of this i have 2 of them a 2 door thats about to go under the knife and a full race 4 door with all the works
bowtiecowboy   +1y
Loved the pictures but i gotta ask...whats up with the '56 nomad? It looks like one of my "amatuer" restorations, at least the bodywork.
I'm assuming its not done yet, cause i'm the only one broke enough to drive an old car that way.
pig rig   +1y
you mean this one

it looks just like the one in my buddys yard
tofnlows10   +1y
sportruck.com has pic up also..
low95xlt   +1y
hot damn i need me one of those 6 doored beasts
low95xlt   +1y
hey when u come back can you either bring me that extensive kodiak or one of those 6 doored f650's be pal would ya
bigryan   +1y
thanks for the Pictures Man.. i Feel Like i am there With you Almost ....
Drink a Beer or two or 12 for me Lol..
liljlowrider   +1y
my wife was looking at all the pics with me and she was like dam i would love to go to LV for that car show.. but two months ago when i tried to get her to plan a trip for sema she said hell no im not going all the way to LV for a dam car show.... now she says she wants to go next yr for sure