Page 4 of 6
Nissan Trucks \  Ven's Project Pathfinder

Ven's Project Pathfinder

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 8149
replies 55
following 28

bigjon   +1y
It will be nice to see one actually get finished!!!
juicedwagon   +1y
looks freaking awesome!
unusualfabrication   +1y
Looks great! I can only imagine how excited you were to finally get the body on the chassis...
ven   +1y
Definitly, 2 bad it will all get blown apart again for paint...lol. Thanks tho for all the positive comments, stay tuned because there is alot more to go!
ven   +1y
Cut the rear doors and fit them this evening, finally starting to look like something! Still have a ton of sheet metal work to do, but I also managed to score a sheet of 16 gauge and 18 gauge sheet metal from a good friend of mine so now I have materials for the floor and what not.

Anyhow on to the pics...

post photo
post photo
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
looks so damn good!
ven   +1y
Put the SS-8's in and now I can pretty much clear rear tire. Not too bad for BOA and 20's IMO. I know I couldve got alot more lift with a BOB setup BUT I am not building it to ride high, my normal ride height will decapitate short spiders...lmao

Laid out...Full lift...

Also got the rear wheel tubs started but forgot to take pics, Ill try and get some later.
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
It's looking great Ven, I've been watching the build and it's nice to see the progress. After seeing your other trucks, I know this one will not dissapoint.
xgolferdude   +1y
Glad ur making progress after the accident in the pink truck... How's the wife feeling? Hope there isn't too much lingering soreness...keep up the good work ven!
YUH8IN96   +1y
the pink truck got into an accident too????