views 8150
replies 55
following 28

tattedfordguy   +1y
Somebody likes Nissan's
unusualfabrication   +1y
Looking good Ven!
BAGLESS   +1y
Nice Ven! Can't wait to see more progress!
stifferd_102   +1y
looks good man
ven   +1y
Cleaned out the garage a bit this past weekend to make room for the tear down. Had my son out helping take it apart he did really well. Got the front end apart, hatch, bumper and some of the interior in the cargo area.The Teardown begins..Couple pics messin around...

Gonna finish gutting it this weekend and hopefully get the body pulled!
post photo
post photo
post photo
ven   +1y
Well the body is officially of the old frame and up on the Yellawood Lift..lol. I guess you can see where my weekend is heading!And the body is now at home on the new frame. I got most of it trimmed out, but still need to trim out some more in the rear area for it to fully lay. I wanted to finish it up last night but it was getting too late and I didnt want to piss off the neighbors. I really wish I had a lift tho, I spent most of the time this weekend just jacking the damn thing up and down...lol.
post photo
post photo
post photo
ven   +1y
Edited: 3/7/2012 2:50:07 PM by ven

Ok, so here's the update Ive been waiting for....Now officially laying some rocker! Other than the back seat area and rear door jambs, the stock floor is pretty much intact.If you ever wondered how far into the Jamb you need to go on 20"s here you go. about 1.5" lower than the rear window.Not for the weak at heart, I aint scared of no stinkin door jambs BUT I got some work to do here...Yum!Hope that helps make you day better, I know it did mine!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
DLYDRGGR   +1y
Looks badass man! we just started working on one and cool to see one laidout. very clean work, can tell its gonna be sick when finished
bdydrppup   +1y
That sir, is freaking awesome!
YUH8IN96   +1y
looks sick as always ven keep up the good work cant wait see more and seeing it at some shows