Page 2 of 5
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Tre5 Customs install on a passat

Tre5 Customs install on a passat

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 3315
replies 42
following 19

kleerance   +1y
Nice car...I've been dying to see a killer sport compact on billets, hence the question. Keep us posted as usual Jeremy!
juicedwagon   +1y
kleerance, back when cars were more popular some cars were rockin billets, some were real badass too. but thats another thread alltogether.

drgn azz   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2011 5:13:54 PM by drgn azz

The Passat is mine, and I must say that I would love some billets! I agree that cars on Billets are SICK!
drgn azz   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2011 5:14:09 PM by drgn azz

soccorjimmy   +1y
After seeing all of your work with hydros, makes me wish I ran a juice set up. Kepp u the great work. JIMMY
tre5   +1y
I just got the passat back from the stereo shop and body shop. I gutted all the air bags out and started working on the suspension. I used the factory strut bottoms and welded in a Honda cup. The tops are drilled out to allow the cylinder to come through. Instead of using the threaded cylinders I used a 1-1/2" cylinder with a sleeve slid over the top. I also got the motor caps, blocks, manifolds, ect powder coated a candy red to match the future new paint job. I should have the car operational within a week.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Hey, when you get a chance shoot me some good pics of that cap installed! i forgot to take some when i shipped it to ya.

Taylor
tre5   +1y
I can, but we had to re powder coat it. With the combination of steel and aluminum parts, the candy wouldn't match. The cap still looks great though, just has a different look. The Pp is darker now. I will make sure to post up some pics of it and some close ups.
tre5   +1y
Got the rear cylinders mounted, rear suspension drop pieces installed, charcoal canister mounted, pump mount bolted up, battery rack in place and started plumbing the pump and dumps.
post photo
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
I know we want pictures, actually a lot of pictures, but some of those are pretty blurry. Phone pics?

You do know that now in addition to your other skills, you are required to be a professional photographer.