Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  different Battery

different Battery

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 442
replies 6
following 5

bouoy   +1y
I was wondering if it was a good idea that i can change out the stock battery for a Kinetik one. I starting to move some stuff around under the hood of the tundra and I wanted to clean off the wheel wells as much as i could.
i8nt2lo   +1y
I would. Probably gonna need to do it sometime anyway.
bouoy   +1y
Yea I was wonder if i can use them to run the Truck off of. I might borrow the Idea that P.C.C did with their build with mounting them in the bumper.. As you can see in the picture I have my work cut out for me. motor pic
Rob Clayhill   +1y
You can deffinately replace your stock battery with a kinetik, optima, XS power, or whatever battery you may choose to run your truck off of.
bouoy   +1y
THanks for the information.. what one do you think gives the best bang for your buck? I would like to run 2 of them
Rob Clayhill   +1y
honestly i dont know, Though lots are using Optimas and saying they like them, others talk bad about them, i have one in my nissan for the starting battery and it works like a champ so no complaints about them here.
Lots are starting to use kinetiks and are bragging them up too, i was about to buy 2 of them for my project until i seen reviews on the XS power batteries and bought the largest one that would fit in my car and would also serve as the power supply for my system and air compressors but they are the most expensive. When i need to switch i'd go with kinetiks just to try them out next.
92mazdadropped   +1y
i bought a kinetik 2000 gunna run 1 guage wire terminals with a 200 amp alt
the guy at the store said if u got a 2000 amp setup(subs) u would run the kinetik hc2000 (i believe its called)

but my battery will power my truck , bags and subs (when i have them)
Page 1 of 1