following 10

lockone   +1y
^^^Called out^^^:lol:
jcampbell1180   +1y

What a dick...
lockone   +1y
jcampbell1180   +1y
Might as well, now...

I was cooking up the 15 fwy the other night on my way home from work, when I noticed a burning sensation between my legs...

Oops. Sorry, different story...

Anyway, I noticed a burning SMELL. So I kinda chuckle to myself thinking that some ass-hat is in for a rough night, when I realize I'M the one thats burning. So I pulled over and got out.

Thats when I saw it.

A small puddle of fluid right under my trans.

DAMMIT!!!

So, I called AAA and they picked me up. It was too dark to see where it was coming from. I'll have to take a gander this weekend. I caught it right away, so hopefully it doesn't ream me too badly.
pig rig   +1y
well a leased I didn't tell them the part about you calling me ("I'm along side the freeway and the trans is leaking fluid and it smells hot") part
jcampbell1180   +1y
You know what...

Youre a real ass.

Okay, okay it's like this...

I called him because he knows a hell-of-alot about those trannys and I was just picking his brain. I was praying that it wasn't anything major, so I thought I would call Pig and see if he's ever experienced the same thing.

Damn Pig. Throw me under the bus why don't you. You make it sound like I was crying or something.

Bitch.

pig rig   +1y
ILMAO

OH MAN I think I just cough a lung up I was laughing so hard
maz89   +1y
Help, something "smells" hot!! lmao, that's great! Just wait Campy, Pig will call you one day with a taurus question lol.....
jcampbell1180   +1y
All you guys can blow me.
pig rig   +1y