threads
Page 1 of 3
Toyota Trucks \  I'm a Mini Trucker again..

I'm a Mini Trucker again..

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 1688
replies 25
following 18

nvrloenuf   +1y
I traded my sport bike for a new-2-me mini.. It has a good start and all I need to do is put my touches on it. For now I have been calling it the Pink Taco..

I know it's been whored out so if anyone has any info on it please feel free to let me know anything I need to know. Thanks...
retro dime   +1y
Nice! What are your plans for it?
nvrloenuf   +1y
The body needs a little bit of love. I need to get, or narrow the rear end. I want to re-paint it which means a new interior which sucks cause the dash and doors are wrapped really well.. A 4 runner front bumper.. And swap it from hydro's to bags..

Nothing crazy..
kaoss   +1y
Keep the paint! That truck needs some billets!
nvrloenuf   +1y
Oh yeah forgot about the wheels.. I want to run 20's but will probably settle for 18's.. And I don't HATE the color but I have to change something to really alter the truck so thats what I chose..
spicy   +1y
brings me back 10 yrs ...what size are the wheels and are you interested in parting with them :)
post photo
post photo
truck action   +1y
The color looks good! Put some graphics on it ,or some ghost flames! :BEERCHUG:
truck action   +1y
The color looks good! Put some graphics on it ,or some ghost flames! :BEERCHUG:
slowrollin   +1y
fuck mini trucks.. man up and get a big body pussy
FXDGRND   +1y

If that's from AZ it was mikeys truck. Here's the info when it was in the club before it got hit

Mods: 3 1/2" Body Drop, Shaved Tailgate Handle, Gas Door, Door handles and Flipped and Shaved Tailgate handle. Molded rollpan, relocated gas tank, 4x4 front end. Color Change to Honda SI Blue Paint

Suspension:Four Wheel Airbags, 4 link rear

Engine: Custom Intake Tube color matched to the truck. Custom Fender reinforcement and Accessory mounting bars, Shortened oil pan, lowered motor (yes stock hood)

Wheels:

17" Myrtles
post photo
post photo