threads
Page 1 of 4
Body work and Paint \  Chris Brown's new painted Lambo on the Wendy William's show

Chris Brown's new painted Lambo on the Wendy William's show

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3329
replies 37
following 33

seanb   +1y
Edited: 4/2/2011 2:54:20 PM by seanb

I got the opportunity to airbrush Chris Brown's Lamborghini late last year. Thanks to Auto Extremes in Conyers, GA for coordinated the build and involving me. I was really proud of how it turned out but I think it probably killed the value of the car. I thought it was cool but apparently most of the forums are bashing it. Anyway, since it was shown on the Wendy Williams show yesterday I guess it's okay to announce/show it. The following is only one of TONS of sites out there discussing it:

http://vibez411.com/2011/04/check-out-chris-brown
Layumon22s   +1y
Top notch work as always Sean
Blitz Noma   +1y
I like it. awesome job...
seanb   +1y
Trent, when did you move? Thanks for the support. Man, I tell ya', there's a lot of hate out there. I realize the paint isn't everyone's taste but some of the crap I'm reading out there like: "it's a cheap wrap" to "looks like sh*t" to "what a waste of a wrap". Good grief!

Anyway, I guess I'm happy it got people talking about it... good or bad. Yeah, I know, "looks like something Hot Wheels would put out."
h8rstyle   +1y
I like it, has a mean battle look to it
Eddie936   +1y
I think it looks sweet! Its better than all them play out lime colors. And alls that matter is that the costumer likes it.
22below   +1y
Not too many lambos custom painted, so its pretty cool
98FRMED150   +1y
i dont think it fits him tho...
JTB   +1y
good job on the the work, but he should be doing 3-5 for the rhianna smash or at least going in jail for breaking probation when he destroyed the window--sorry for being off topic