Page 1 of 2
Body work and Paint \  Airbrush Art by Project Matt

Airbrush Art by Project Matt

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1154
replies 10
following 3

Project_Matt   +1y
Heres some of my work guys. Hope you guys like it. If you have any questions about getting something done, please call or text me at 559-731-6718 Thanks
seanb   +1y
Looking nice. I like your fire.
4DOORWHORE   +1y
wow great work looks sooooooooooooooooooo real
pixley ca isnt too far from visailla ca will we see any of your work at DANGERZONE or DOWN2EARTH this year
Project_Matt   +1y
--------------------------------------------

seanb said:

Looking nice. I like your fire.

--------------------------------------------thank you sir

4DOORWHORE said:

wow great work looks sooooooooooooooooooo realpixley ca isnt too far from visailla ca will we see any of your work at DANGERZONE or DOWN2EARTH this year

yeah im always driving to visalia, dont know if I will be at dangerzone of D2E, somehow most of my work is out of the county down south or up north. or out of state. I'm down to airbrush some stuff if theres any club presidents or members or solo riders on here im open to work with people. I'm not going anywhere so I'd like to work with some local talent. I got asked to be on a TV show last time I went to a car show with my displays. I'm all about making things happen.
seanb   +1y
Like the flake on your skate deck. Flames are looking good. Is that a Hudson?
Project_Matt   +1y
Thanks I think it's a 46 fleetline
Project_Matt   +1y
whats up with dangerzone? who wants to get some work done? hit me up on my phone. text me 559-731-6718 dont be afraid.
Project_Matt   +1y
Before

After
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo