Page 3 of 5
Dually Projects \  devious dually..

devious dually..

Dually Projects
views 10958
replies 49
following 18

onefasthoagie   +1y

i guess with the adapters it makes up the difference of the positive dually wheel offset?
aa taco chris   +1y

yepppp... but lock's the pro so he'd know more about this

I'm just a beginner in the dually scene...
balcar   +1y
Calling lock, where are you lock, can you come to the front counter please....

lockone   +1y
I am lost what was the question?
onefasthoagie   +1y

there lol
balcar   +1y
will 3/4 ton hubs go onto the 1 ton spindle just fine? what about the rotor? (havn't taken mine appart, is it 2 parts?)
lockone   +1y
No, I have always changed to 3/4 ton hub, spindle, rotor, and brakes. I doubt that the 3/4 will fit on the 1 ton spindle due to the large hub on the 1 ton.
ognc   +1y

Okay, the 3/4 ton hubs do fit on the 1-ton spindle and actually pull the wheel mounting surface in 6-inches. On Jeff's truck he actually made new uni-ball control arms that are 3-inches wider and the track width is still 3-inches narrower than stock.

Jeff also replaced the dually rear end with a 3/4 ton rear end WITHOUT floating axles to draw the wheels in under the extended dually fenders in the rear. Those 24s are huge and he had to do all kinds of crazy stuff to get it to lay out and fit in a normal sized lane... LOL

The guy holding the jack handle in the photo is actually me. The we rolled the truck off the rack for the first time just before those photos were taken (we were taping an episode of Truck Stop for ESPN 2) and that's why the parking light is just sort of hanging there. It was the truck's maiden voyage and we were all covered in gas because when he went to fire it for the first time we found out the fuel pump was bad and had to swap the one out of another truck to get it to run for the TV show. And he had actually drug the nuts off the heads of the valves because of where they were mounted...
jcampbell1180   +1y
*Original post content deleted by author due to extremely high levels of gayness*
Post was last edited on Aug 31, 2006 06:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
lomigo   +1y
That thing is phat. I agree long beds are better:)