threads
Page 2 of 4
Dually Projects \  My truck........look familar bdydrped??????

My truck........look familar bdydrped??????

Dually Projects
views 6590
replies 30
following 8

delock   +1y

I think what i have in there is enough....all the junk is behind the SRT-8 on the left
maz89   +1y
yeah, but pig's still right, you ain't got a single picture, poster, toolbox, cardboard box, wrench, anything in there!!! you gotta srt-8, phatass dually, and painted walls..... come on, tell the truth, is there even dust on the floor? j/k
low95xlt   +1y
damn a r/t and dually nice but yea get some pics on the wall or a tool box
liljlowrider   +1y

yea thinkin about selling them.. only had them a couple of months...you interested ( the birdie must have been alfredo)
bdydrped   +1y
damn what took so long at the trans shop?

and if ya dont mind me askin whatd ekstensive do to it?(just curious if they had to fix anything deigo did or not)

planning on having it at HW? mine still in peices... been working on too much of other peoples crap than my own.
delock   +1y

Man....Let see the transmission had the transmission in within a week of dropping it off. Dealing with trying to get a house and hurricanes and other crap keep it there longer.

EKMW....To redo some off the stuff (like get rid of the three tanks in the back) and install compressors. Then I had the bed sheetmetal.
delock   +1y

Yep.....Alfredo told me at the show. Your truck is sweet man!
bdydrped   +1y
thats cool, be good to see that thing gettin driven and used.
delock   +1y

soon really soon.....need to snatch that damn floor shifter out and replace it with a column shifter next.
liljlowrider   +1y
Yep.....Alfredo told me at the show. Your truck is sweet man!

yea i figured it was him... had a couple of people ask about them since that show.. thanks for the comments bout the truck.. i will like it better once i get the new paint on it.