threads
Page 2 of 3
Dually Projects \  333

Dually Projects
views 3982
replies 21
following 9

maz89   +1y
I don't know, it was snowin' on Krewzlo 2 weeks ago when he came down for Slammin' and Jammin' where it was 105 degrees....
guilty by design   +1y
Nah the pic was taken last year when we agreed the trade.
JC how about a bug hug if/whenever i see you?

Trev the time for wheels will be sooner than i thought, they are going to be so big im going to have to build around them. Idealy id like to get an old crappy set to mock with but i doubt you have a crappy set of 22.5s just laying around... or do you?
pig rig   +1y

if you go to a trucking co. thay will give you broken alcoa's thats what I'm use'n and some flat bar for makeshift addapters its gives me my offsets and a little insperation because you get a little visual
lockone   +1y
I can probably put you a mock up set together with the wheels I have lying around
dragnasty   +1y

speaking of....Whats a fellow brotha's price on 2 inside wheels.....used, dingy, ugly, but straight wheels......milled down.....? Hit me up!
guilty by design   +1y
How much you wanting to rent the mock ups for? haha
Is there such a thing as mock tires?
pig rig   +1y
I've got 2" of this black foam rapped around my mock up wheels
it seems to work
low95xlt   +1y
damn guilty that is a dope ride(well will be) now less talking and more working on it
pig rig   +1y
well nothing went my way out in my shop to night so I'm going to sell all three of my crewbuses and start building a67-72 body crew cab also
lockone   +1y
We can work something out on the mockup wheels for some metal stuff or something

Drag you got mail