Dually Projects \  Need a rendering

Need a rendering

Dually Projects
views 5605
replies 36
following 9

pig rig   +1y
here's a little fyi for you
burlington northern railroad had GM build crew cabs in the late 60s early 70s the only one that I've ever seen was like twenty years ago and it was rotted to shit so if you find one it will speed up your project a little
just a little something to think about

also the crew cabs had back doors on both sides unlike the suberbans
guilty by design   +1y
Yea i know of the rare 4 doors but they are impossible to find. The only way you will find one will for it to be litterally sitting in a forest under a pile of brush.
So can anyone do a chop of it?
trevor g   +1y
There is a Place called Scott's super trucks. He has at least 3 crew cabs in the 67-72 body style. Not sure if they are for sale or if he still has them...or for that matter if you wanna go that far to get one. thats the web site . Give him a call.
jcampbell1180   +1y
You spelled Peterbilt wrong.

Just wanted to point that out.
maz89   +1y
I'm good with pencil and paper..... can't do much of shit with a computer
guilty by design   +1y
Ive been talking to robbie at kutting edge, i think hes gonna do a hand drawn rendering.
low95xlt   +1y
hahah do it up son get it done can't wait to see one of these thing rollin in the midwest
guilty by design   +1y
Well mabey not, KEG wants $265 for a single view rendering......
So anyone else want to try it?
lockone   +1y
I will draw you one while I am watching Bob Ross on Sunday morning and put some happy trees in it......
nicechad   +1y
I was rereading your post, do you want to put another set of front doors on the rear of the cab, after the front doors to create a crew? The A-pillar of the truck is not straight and neither are the front doors, unless you want to flip them around side to side, so they are sloping back... Just trying to envision the end result... Sounds really killer!