Page 1 of 4
Dually Projects \  Need a rendering

Need a rendering

Dually Projects
views 5609
replies 36
following 9

guilty by design   +1y
If anyone on here is good at photochop and wants to take a stab at it for me...
thread post photo

Now what i want to change:
Pickup rear doors and roof (rounded glass and shorter roof)
Stock doorhandles painted black
front bumper painted black
whole truck painted black
either peterbuilt oval or the hotrod semi wheels (22.5s)

Thats all i can think of for now, anyone that can do this will earn my eternal admiration.
low95xlt   +1y
bot good at photoshp but is this a possible new projevct truck?o
guilty by design   +1y
it could be nothing at all, could be the next project lined up for me ...
guilty by design   +1y
Alright i confess, its my next truck. Its gonna be the cross counrty hauler. Ive got some very ambicious plans for it if anyone wants to help me out on wheels........ or anything else for that matter......
maz89   +1y
That's gonna be sweet! I love the one in the picture, but I've only seen it from that one show, and haven't heard or seen anything out of it since......
low95xlt   +1y
i believe it is bob grants from grant kustoms, not sure though but it is definately a bad arse ride. guilty if you do it i will bow down upon the next show that i see it at and to you, major props for originallity
bdydrped   +1y
its on the grant customs website.... rottin all to shit, motors half gone and has mismatched doors on it now... sad to see it go to waste.
guilty by design   +1y
Bob grant built it, it belongs to some guy in ST and as far as anyone knows its rotting somewhere not getting worked on.

Im gonna build it, no way around it. It may take 5 years if i gotta do it all by myself but after i get a rendering done i hope to land some help.
Shes gonna have a cummins turbo diesel too
maz89   +1y
Yeah, I seen the pics, but there's only like 5 pics, 4 are from before they started, and the same pic as above, after they redid it.... but that's it.......
guilty by design   +1y
I did see it in the background shot sometime in 04, it was painted a tan color tho.