Page 1 of 1
Body work and Paint \  Spray on bedliners

Spray on bedliners

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 596
replies 3
following 4

Scoobysmak   +1y
Well I am not sure if this would be the right topic to put this under but here goes....

I did a search for spray in bedliners and only came up with a few topics but most were pretty old. I wanted to contact people with Line-X or similar bedliners and see how they are holding up. I want to do a spray in bedliner for my dually and only want to do it once. I usually only have my motorcycle in the back but it has hauled a few engines and axles from time to time, other than that my gooseneck is hooked up. The truck sits outside 100% of the time because it won't fit in the garage. I hear not to get a color liner because it would fade a different color than the rest of the truck, this might also be just a myth. I figure silver doesn't fade that bad though.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
onebadkota   +1y
I sprayed xtreme liners for about 6 years (same material as line x)....I prefer those much more over the softer liners/low pressure...... I prefer black....anything u get if it sets out in the sun a lot is going to fade a little (they do have conditioners, etc.....its just a matter of how well u take care of it)

Prep is the main thing....if a liner isnt sticking, peeling up, etc....it is because of lack of prep. It can have chips put in it from sharp gouges (something heavy with a sharp edge will cut it if its drug across it....hard impacts will as well (but with this ur gonna have a big dent anyways, so id say the cut liner is the least of the worries)

I dont spray them anymore....that stuff gets to you after a while.....But i will always have one in any truck i own (have one in my show truck currently).....and have sprayed hundreds......its good stuff.

kdaddy   +1y
I spray Speedliner bedliners for tweleve years now an I have not seen anything that comes close to it. The strengh, texture and colors are #1. Don't worry about the colors from them they will not fade at all. I have sprayed work trucks show trucks some have been in Minitruckin, Truckin, and Street Trucks, and anything in between. When it comes to Speedliner there is no comparison! For more info you can go to www.speedliner.com or contact me at 706 776 2850.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y
--------------------------------------------

kdaddy said:

I spray Speedliner bedliners for tweleve years now an I have not seen anything that comes close to it. The strengh, texture and colors are #1. Don't worry about the colors from them they will not fade at all. I have sprayed work trucks show trucks some have been in Minitruckin, Truckin, and Street Trucks, and anything in between. When it comes to Speedliner there is no comparison! For more info you can go to www.speedliner.com or contact me at 706 776 2850.

--------------------------------------------

I sprayed speedliner for 2 years and have them in both my work truck and a few clients show trucks and they hold up great with no fading and the kevlar in it makes it indestructable. I took one out of a truck for the shop i worked at to redo it in another color. it took us over 45 hours 2 people to get it out. this shit is tough!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1