threads
Page 13 of 36
Build-Ups \  THE AIRIZONA ARTWORX BUILD UP.

THE AIRIZONA ARTWORX BUILD UP.

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 16085
replies 356
following 146

dragnlow   +1y
--------------------------------------------

AZ ARTWORX said:

mikesdime said:

dh798824 said:

seriously guys..... this is all the people that are wanting to win this amazing opertunity.

there's so little entry's because of not everyone lives in AZ im located in Pittsburgh pa the funds to get the project there is already crazy then u cant fly out every weekend to help work on ur ride so if ur more than 3-4 hours away its not even worth trying enter please correct me if im wrong

true u are kinda far away. but 90% of the people aren't, the rules said u will have to help. it never said how much.... if it was my truck i would at least be there in the final days. sorry seems like some poor excuses to me. i dont want to force anyone to enter lol.

I would be down but I will be underway during BTN plus on top of that I will be deployed overseas during SEMA this year. I am amazed that this thread is not 20 to 30 pages long by now. I wish I was able to take advantage of this cool deal.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
if there were no more rules other than that it has to be a mini is there anyone else that will post up their truck
Whiplash   +1y
Edited: 1/29/2011 10:13:00 PM by Whiplash

lowazzmaz   +1y
this is it haven't touched it since showfest 2010
post photo
dh798824   +1y

BUMP
post photo
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2011 4:11:23 AM by AZ ARTWORX

TWO WEEKS LEFT GUYS i was so busy i have had time to update. im very pleased to have this company one board

post photo
Jeremystephens   +1y
Edited: 2/2/2011 1:46:16 PM by Jeremystephens

I know ya'll want a rendering but i cant decide on a paint scheme at all.. I would be good with about anything I know it would be awesome if ya'll painted it.....well been working at it for a while now... wantin to go simple but clean all at the same time.... i know im a hike away but i would make time to come help because this is this something I've never seen happen before and it would help me so much and I would love the help from such a skilled shop to take this truck over the top and get my truck to the level I've always wanted it to be.... I know if I won I would show it off till people we're sick of it....

Jeremystephens   +1y

new raceline full polish 20's
post photo
laidout94toy   +1y
Edited: 2/4/2011 3:40:43 PM by laidout94toy

Edited: 2/4/2011 3:11:59 PM by laidout94toy

Edited: 2/4/2011 3:02:24 PM by laidout94toy

Edited: 2/4/2011 2:27:07 PM by laidout94toy

I cancelled my original entry but screw it. Found out a month ago that my wife is pregnant so i need some help!Awsome Giveaway, Awsome sponsers, Chance of a lifetime oppertunity!

Hydroholics oh yea!Ill trade you a prohopper setup!

Jimmy, Switching the frame to juice and re-doing some stuff.

John Mata, I think Minitruckin should finish covering this build. Bring it back from the dead and 2004.

Als Liner,Line the inside of the cab for sound.

Kurt/Autocore,Need metal dash/door panels/engine bay work/sheetmetal new bed? Floor will be done in cab and so will firewall.

Auto Culture,Stereo, Performance upgrades

My truck is going on this frame. Billstein and Wilwood already sponsered.Chopped 3"/New bed is going on and also already shortened 3"

Old renderings done by Surface a few years back.Change up anything you want.

Maybe Mike at Accuair can hook up some Accujuice for his old project eh?

post photo
post photo