Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  Lookin for old issues

Lookin for old issues

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 431
replies 6
following 7

buried1   +1y
Sup everybody......lookin for a checklist of back issues of MT mags so i can figure out witch ones im missingAny help will be greatly appriciated
Uncle Fester   +1y
Let me search the site later Matt I know I have seen this list before. If not I have a spreadsheet that has them listed based on what I have read and seen.
Got a list of what I need, would love to complete the collection.
billybob   +1y
What ones you need? I have a ton of old doubles from early to late 90's, every issue pre 90 I only have one
Uncle Fester   +1y
I will email you tomorrow the list of needed mags. (Assuming you meant me)
lucky_brew   +1y
i have a shit load of old mags. i have the entire collection of mt mag and about 400-500 duplicates that arent in my collection. what you need?
droopy   +1y
Edited: 1/13/2011 10:37:42 AM by droopy

Lucky,I am looking for one issue my self that is the one with the pinkish purple yota extra cab on the cover if you have it let me know thanks.Also Does anyone know if the red crew cab dually that traders had back in the day was ever featured if so i need that issue as well!!!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
--------------------------------------------

droopy said:

Edited: 1/13/2011 10:37:42 AM by droopy

Lucky,I am looking for one issue my self that is the one with the pinkish purple yota extra cab on the cover if you have it let me know thanks.Also Does anyone know if the red crew cab dually that traders had back in the day was ever featured if so i need that issue as well!!!

--------------------------------------------

by pinkish purple extra cab yota I'm gonna assume u mean Ruben's which was may 94 is I remember right.
Page 1 of 1