threads
Page 1 of 12
Body work and Paint \  AIRIZONA ARTWORX FREE PAINT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIRIZONA ARTWORX FREE PAINT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 8460
replies 114
following 72

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 11/23/2010 3:15:32 AM by AZ ARTWORX

I WILL BE SCREENING TRUCKS FOR A FULL SPONSORSHIP GIVEAWAY...THIS IS NOT A JOKE....WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE BRING THE NOISE SHOW OF 2011...I WILL BE POSTING THE WHOLE PROCESS ON THIS THREAD....TRUCK WILL BE ACCEPTED BY KIND OF TRUCK, STYLE OF TRUCK, PERSON WHO OWNS IT, WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ALREADY, CONDITION, YEAR, AND PERSONS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE A HAND......PLEASE DO NOT MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE JOBS IN THE SHOP.....I WILL BE USING SPONSORS WHO ARE WILLING TO BE INVOLVED SO IF UR ARE WITH A COMPANY AND U WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS LET ME KNOW......PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS..... ALL U HAVE TO DO IS POST A PICTURE OF UR TRUCK A I WILL START CONSIDERING.....JUST BECAUSE U ARE A FRIEND DOES NOT MEAN U WILL BE CHOSEN....THIS DEAL IS FOR FULL PAINT GRAPHICS AND INTERIOR PAINTED PANELS......LETS SEE IF WE CAN BLOW UP STREET SOURCE....CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM U.......
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Edited: 11/23/2010 3:50:40 AM by Rusty Shackleford

FIRST

Hope this works....
post photo
brochad   +1y
To keep this brief
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
both very cool trucks thank guys. i am still soooooo busy streetsource so dont be surpised if i dont respond to everyone. but i will check out the post everyday.
DisseveredCustoms   +1y

here is mine, 89 yota bd on 20s with a ls1. It is currently the under construction features on cruisinthestreets.com. I am looking into geting sponsors for this truck to debue at sema 2011.
post photo
tre5   +1y
you already owe me anyway....
kaoss   +1y
I have a 1977 Datsun 620. It's currently dissmantled for a SFBD and bags, but for free paint, I'd could get it back together!

Build Thread:http://www.806minis.com/forums/index.php?topic=18.0
post photo
post photo
post photo
IMLOWER   +1y
i want full graphics :)

lowazzmaz   +1y
Edited: 12/3/2010 10:12:31 AM by lowazzmaz

1989 extended cab toyota. 3.25 inch body drop, set up to lay 18's, everything shaved, led tail lights, more pics on my profile. I got this truck from my Dad with the intention of it being my daily. Well as you can see it went far from that. I took it to a "shop" to have it built, traded a guy a bagged and bodied mazda for the work.Well, the work got half done. I had to trailer it home from louisiana with the bed just hanging on by some straps the front bag mounts bent on the way home and that was with it on the trailer. I tore everything out and started over. I have been working on this truck going on 6 years now and with the adoption of my son and taking care of the family while my wife goes to school full time the truck has been put on the back burner. I really want to get it done so my Dad can see where the truck he gave has gone. He wasn't happy I cut it up. That's the story for me truck is nearing completion just need interior and paint.
post photo
k24 rd6   +1y
The crv needs a new paint job

so does my integra

And I am definatley capable of helping. I can do all the disassembly and reassembly. I also prepped most of my CRV and did all the plastic smoothing//sanding.
post photo
post photo