threads
Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  looking for feature in 10th anniversary issue of minitruckin

looking for feature in 10th anniversary issue of minitruckin

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 461
replies 8
following 4

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
can you possibly post some information on what exactly you are looking for in that issue?
also, maybe not post 35 threads about the same topic, this drowns the site with worthless posts and site moderators time
mr.safety   +1y
wow sorry i kept getting error messages i haven"t used ssm in a while
mr.safety   +1y
i cant seem to get the pics to post ill figure that ot in a sec its a yellow 81 chevy luv long bed bagged on 16 inch centerlines but it may have been juiced back then
sponge splawn   +1y
So what exactly are you looking for? The truck is for sale on Craigslist right now. I have the 10th anniversary issue on my wall. Do you need me to look up something? Are you looking for a copy of the may? I might have one. :SP:
bagdb2200   +1y
--------------------------------------------

isuzusponge said:

So what exactly are you looking for? The truck is for sale on Craigslist right now. I have the 10th anniversary issue on my wall. Do you need me to look up something? Are you looking for a copy of the may? I might have one. :SP:

--------------------------------------------

He recently bought it, and now he's the one trying to resell it on craigslist. He probably just wants some pics of it's feature.
mr.safety   +1y
hey sponge i picked it upfor next to nothin and i fixed a few things on it and i was just gonna flip it but if its a past feature truck i want to restore and keep it but i dont know for sure if it was featured so i wanted some info from someone who knew
Page 1 of 1