Page 4 of 4
Build-Ups \  MY 76 C10 BUILD @ KILLIN IT KUSTOMS

MY 76 C10 BUILD @ KILLIN IT KUSTOMS

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3493
replies 36
following 21

josh   +1y
i hear ya on the no time. i have tons of time in these other rides and not enough in my own. lol. sooner or latter..... ill have my dually there with fresh black paint and hopefully the interior started but thats all that will be mine that i take lol.

josh
josh   +1y
well havent updated ths in awhile. i didnt stop working on it or nothing. so how about some pictures?

nice smooth cab wall.

how about a smooth floor? theres a skeleton under it out of 1x1 and its .75" off the top of the frame.

nice raised bed floor. the center section was cut out when he brought it to me.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
josh   +1y

how bout some layed out pictures?

enjoy. currently is back apart for final welding, fish plates, gussettes and shock mounts.

josh
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
2001x   +1y
looks good josh.Id like to add a stock bed floor back into mine.Using the stock tubs?
dragn4door   +1y
Looking really good! How much lift will it get out back?
josh   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dragn4door said:

Looking really good! How much lift will it get out back?

thanks alot man! itll lift and clear the 24 that he has pland in the future. main reason i have the bag that far is from my experience it rides very very good in that area with shocks on it. plus i think the only thing the bed will see is maybe a cooler. so weight isnt an issue.
josh   +1y

2001x said:

looks good josh.Id like to add a stock bed floor back into mine.Using the stock tubs?

thanks man, yea i wanted to keep a stock looking bedfloor more then nate i think. but im pretty sure hes happy about it. it will get stock tubs, but widend and lowered to stay 3/8 under the bed rail since it will have 24's on it sometime. nate is going to take care of the tubs once its back in abq thow.

josh