New Wheels

Dually Projects
views 10841
replies 58
following 10

dragnasty   +1y

Hit up lockone on here!
low95xlt   +1y
when u get some pics take some of your front suspension io am contemplating getting the little women a excursion and i want to bag it for her and i know these trucks run the same suspoension
lockone   +1y
Hey JasonZ wheels are going to run you 459 ea that includes wheels, center caps, lug covers, polishing, milling, and shipping. Adapters will run you 890 shipped to you door. Tires will vary depending on size and brand. Many styles to choose from hit me up with an email or phone call I'll fix you up.
dailydraggin   +1y
I got my adapters from Ekstensive,Call Mitch He will hook you up (281) 442-1050, but they sell 22s also but they are pretty high in price manily because they are brand new wheels from Alcoa, So I got My wheels from Chromewheel.com They are the Classic Round big hole, Polished on one side not both and they were, 350 each for the front wheels and 375 each for the rear. Then I order my lug nut covers and center caps from Truck Chrome and accessories I got 40 lug nut covers two front center caps and the High hats for the rear with shipping and everything it was $ 97.00 because they charge and extra 10.00 If your order is under $100.00 Total I paid $3147.00 for everything thats eight wheel price whith out tires, And $2397.00 if you go with four wheels prices are without tires but it includes everything else. Later
low95xlt   +1y
damn not to bad at all
lockone   +1y
Lets see some pics of that thing layin body
guilty by design   +1y
do you not have to bodydrop the fords?
lockone   +1y
there are some small tricks you can do to the front suspension and to the body mounts to make it lay real hard.
dragnasty   +1y
yep...Chvey front suspension, remove the fuel tank, and BAM!....on the ground!
low95xlt   +1y
yea but that the easy way i like the camber look, partial sicne my of my other toys is a bd ranger ext cab shaved windows sucide doors 302

/ \ kicks butt

will agree more a pain in the arse to get it to lay will agree