Page 4 of 5
Dually Projects \  What is your dually?

What is your dually?

Dually Projects
views 10212
replies 44
following 17

jp87crewcabdually   +1y
Looks stealth! what components are in the airride setup? its not bodydropped right? If I can get mine to sit like that without a BD then I won't bother!
outsiderz1   +1y

mine??
no its not body dropped, the front is done with cups and a custom upper bag mount, and the rear is bag over leaf, fed with nitrogen
trevor g   +1y
Hey Outsiderz..... did you get that from a guy with the last name Stoute? I think I saw it on another forum.
outsiderz1   +1y

yep sure did
lockone   +1y
heres mine

84crewcab   +1y
lockone what size rim you have in the pic and tire.CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A SET OF THOSE I'M ABOUT TO GO NUTZ CAUSE I CAN'T FIND THEM LOL
lockone   +1y
84crewcab I have 22s on mine. I can get you any kind of alcoa wheels you want and cut them for you. Prices are 459 per wheel including shipping, lug covers, and center caps. Adapters are 899 shipped to your door along with 72 lug nuts. Let me know I will get you hooked. If you want the Freightliner directionals it may take a little time to find a set because they are an older wheel and hard to come by. 931-962-4646 8-5 cst ask for Trevor
outsiderz1   +1y
hey lockone what size tires u runnin?
lockone   +1y
Tires in the pics are 255/30/22 Nitto 555. Truck is now getting 24s all around with some tires courtesy of Toyo.
delock   +1y
lockone

Where is your gas tank?