Page 3 of 18
Build-Ups \  BBT Fabrications 87 Burban build

BBT Fabrications 87 Burban build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10092
replies 171
following 90

Don Shagwell   +1y
Can't wait to see more progress on this!
ptman2002   +1y
very nice work. whatever happend to the expedition or hardbody? i think both were at slammin jammin a yr or 2 ago?
///RA TROY   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ptman2002 said:

very nice work. whatever happend to the expedition or hardbody? i think both were at slammin jammin a yr or 2 ago?

the expedition was just featured in street trucks magazine and the hardbody is lost in a garage somewhere probably never to see the light of day again....sad i know.
riddinlow99   +1y
very nice work Ill be contacting you about some of those body mounts here asap
dimentd   +1y
i do like those body mounts. have a close up pic before it was all welded in? did you have the bushings made to fit the cups or did you build the cups to match the bushings?
coleskezzie   +1y
Edited: 9/25/2010 8:38:52 PM by coleskezzie

A couple updates on the burb. Made motor mounts and tranny x-member.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
coleskezzie   +1y

dimentd said:

i do like those body mounts. have a close up pic before it was all welded in? did you have the bushings made to fit the cups or did you build the cups to match the bushings?

post photo
coleskezzie   +1y
Here's our latest progress on the burb. We started the tunnel and buttoned up the front frame section. Finishing the tunnel and starting the floor pans next week!

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dbldub01   +1y
How have I missed this one? That is gonna be sik....glad to see yet another badass burbon being built!
KEG Media   +1y
very cool build BBT